• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Do these scores look normal?

Chickenleader

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Messages
93
Just built my new system this week and think 3dmark might be running a bit slow. Its a 3200 venice oc to 2500mhz 2 gigs ram and a 850xt. My 05 score with aa af and both image quality sliders turned all the way down is 6200. Does this seem right or should I be getting more? I was kinda expecting about 7500. Also if it matters ddr is running at 419 fsb
 
As far as I know that's a fine score...7500 was a bit high to aim for, lmao.
 
Chickenleader said:
My 05 score with aa af and both...
Does that mean AA and AF are off?
I hope so.

Have you overclocked your X850 XT yet?
Average score for a X850 XT is 6,383, because most people with that card OC it.
 
Back
Top