Do Nvidia Have Card Supports HDMI + Deep Coloer + X.V Coloer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weaksauce
DO Nvidia HAVE CARD Supports HDMI + DEEP COLOER + X.V COLOER ?

Look to Quadro series for nvidia and FireGL for ati. Both company restricted deep color support to Workstation class cards.Btw you need hdmi 1.3 or higher for Deep color

Look to Quadro series for nvidia and FireGL for ati. Both company restricted deep color support to Workstation class cards.Btw you need hdmi 1.3 or higher for Deep color

all ati/amd have Deep color + x.v coloer FROM HD 4000
What is the connection for workstations?

Quadro IS FOR workstations
Deep color + x.v coloer IT'S FOR Home Theater Systems

all ati/amd have Deep color + x.v coloer FROM HD 4000
What is the connection for workstations?

Quadro IS FOR workstations
Deep color + x.v coloer IT'S FOR Home Theater Systems

All ati/amd may have Deep color support since HD 4000 at hardware but youll not get anything ,it is restricted to workstation cards with drivers by both company .
I said " Both company restricted deep color support to Workstation class cards" , as simple as that .If you want deep color you will pay the PRICE

All ati/amd may have Deep color support since HD 4000 at hardware but youll not get anything

I disagree
I have a TV that supports - Deep color + xv coloer
+ Cable
http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=3848
Cable support - Deep color + x.v coloer
+ Direction codec

TV CPU has to select the color FROM ( 60 Mlyearad IN Samsung)
More colorful picture, color depth, high Contrast

Where did you find Quadro a card supports DEEP COLOER / XV COLOER

currently there is no broadcast,blu-ray, download or game that outputs "Deep Color"save for scientific modeling or image processing suites

windows is still 8 bit (8-8-8-8 RGBA 24-bitcolor plus 8-bit alpha for regular 32-bit 16.7m color output) but can support 10bit and 12bit with highend cards and displays (aka not a hdtv more like a HD-SDI connected monitor use for workstations

some video and image editing programs can use higher bit color like say 16 bit (48bit 12-12-12-12 RGBA color

from wikipedia:

The HDMI 1.3 specification defines a bit depths of 30 bits (1.073 billion colors), 36 bits (68.71 billion colors), and 48 bits (281.5 trillion colors).[2] In that regard, the NVIDIA Quadro graphics cards support 30-bit deep color [3] as do some models of the Radeon 5800 series such as the HD 5970.[4][5] The ATI FireGL V7350 graphics card supports 40-bit and 64-bit color.[6]
At WinHEC, 2008 Microsoft announced that color depths of 30-bit and 48-bit would be supported in Windows 7, along with the wide color gamut scRGB (which can be converted to xvYCC output).[7][8]

so and compliant new card with HDMI 1.4 (to be safe 1.3 supports it but some 1.3 outputs is less compliant than other 1.4 ones) will allow "deep color' but nothing outputs it.

Games could in theory be rendered in 30bit color or 48bit color but all the art assets would have to be produced at that level too and currently I very much don't think any developer makes use of 281.5 trillion color textures when most don't even full use the 16.7 million.

And while Blu-ray is a awesome format h.264 sin't making use of color sub-sampling greater that 4:4:4YCbCr ( cause consider that "video" isn't RGB were Red,Blue and Green each have a independent value but instead Y′ is the luma component and CB and CR are the blue-difference and red-difference chroma components. So basically 16.7million colors is the tops for that too.

You will not get "better" color with HDMI and "Deep-color" it is just that they wanted the spec to be able to support the transport of higher color bit depths if in the future they be came more widely used.

Workstations on the other hand sometime need to preserve the numerical values and work on higher bit depth color images or video were a movie studio might be doing their telecine in 8K or say a render farm at Pixar is making Toy Story they will use higher bit depth color , But once that data is sent to mastering for Blu-ray is is encoded with a video codec so consumers never see anything in the higher than 16.7 milion color range.

That is why Nvidia and AMD only does the higher bit stuff on Por level cards. If they put it on the cheap consumer cards not only would the cards not have the connections used by the pros ( namely HD-SDI or maybe displayport) and certified drivers ,The card makers couldn't charge thousands of dollars a card if the average $200 mid-range gaming card could work.

To sum it up use HDMI on you HDTV if you want a big picture but it isn't gonna do a damn thing for making games or movies have "better" color just cause it is "deep-color" compliant.

English not native language

currently there is no broadcast,blu-ray, download or game that outputs "Deep Color"

You're quoting people who write online ? THAT Quote Other people
Common to all screen 22 "computer
There is no connection at all TO games, it is Mnypolicia WITH film !
DO I wrote that there is broadcast,blu-ray DEEP COLOER ???
DO I wrote ON The games :confused:
If you are about games SONY
Support - DEEP COLOER
http://forums.cnet.com/7723-7596_102-236977.html
( Check them nothing to do WITH ME )

windows is still 8 bit (8-8-8-8 RGBA 24-bitcolor plus 8-bit alpha for regular 32-bit 16.7m color output)
Please stop quoting Google

What's this RGBA ? Color windows works normally sRGB / scRGB

What the connection to windows?
I HAVE a short film show With a real photo DEEP COLOER
Well see it on TV that supports an appropriate hardware
Look how many broadcast formats Can transmit ?
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3223/38932523.png
FROM YOUR Quote from wikipedia:
Microsoft announced that color depths of 30-bit and 48-bit would be supported in Windows 7
So how do you write that WIN NOT supports :confused:

I wrote explicitly that the conversion takes place between the ATI video card 30-32BIT through "cable" method that supports special IN X.V COLOER DEEP COLOER
I also wrote TO YOU THAT .
http://www.amd.com/us/products/desk...5850/Pages/ati-radeon-hd-5850-overview.aspx#2
Integrated HDMI 1.3 output with Deep Color, xvYCC

the NVIDIA Quadro graphics cards support 30-bit deep color
Again show me the card supports NVIDIA - DEEP COLOER or XV COLOER
? Not a quote from Google

Blu-ray is is encoded with a video codec so consumers never see anything in the higher than 16.7 milion color range.

Not again
I wrote TO you it is Mnypolicia WITH film
I have a TV that supports - Deep color + xv coloer
+ Cable
http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=3848
Cable support - Deep color + x.v coloer
+ Direction codec

TV CPU has to select the color FROM ( 60 Mlyearad IN Samsung)
More colorful picture, color depth, high Contrast
again THE TV has special cpu Select color

Conclusion
1/ I am sorry
All what you wrote has nothing to do WITH ME.
and many things YOU wrong unfortunately .
2/ You quote the Google regardless TO MY Question
3/ I am waiting for your picture OF YOUR VIDEO CARD
Like this :
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9316/43310615.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back