• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Do I really need a sound card?

Daemas

Gawd
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
791
Currently have a ASUS P8P67 DELUXE connected to a Harmon Kardon AVR 254 through the zone 2 output to 2x Polk Monitor 30s. I'm connecting my PC and AVR through a 3.5mm cable because I can't do 2 digital outs at once with the AVR.

PC is used for 95% gaming, 5% Music. Will I really notice a difference by buying one of these

Thanks in advance
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
not really, but i can't help but think i'm missing sounds from my games. kinda like having to play crysis on medium settings and then going back years later with them all on ultra
 
It can always help. I love my sound card and would never go back to onboard. Get it if you have nothing else to spend the money on.
 
Back
Top