• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Do I need to reinstall drivers.....?

Khaydarin

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
2,534
I moved my Audigy 2 ZS down a PCI slot to give my GTX512 a little breathing room.....do I need to reinstall my sound card drivers now that its in a different slot? I know its a simple question.....but thanks :)
 
It'll ask you for a few files from the cd so it can once again become utilized. You'll need the cd for that.
 
Well all the apps that come with it seem to work as normal. Driver-wise I wasnt sure.
 
It should just do the whole "Windows has detected new hardware....bla bla bla....your device is installed and ready for use" bit...
 
Back
Top