• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Do I need to change anything?

mobusta1

2[H]4U
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
2,590
I've oced to 3.6 (sig rig) at 1.2V. Everything else is set to auto and I was wondering if it's ok to keep it that way. My temps after about an hr of prime95 with no errors is 49 and 45. I'll run prime till morning time so that'll give it a good 12-13 hrs of testing. Everything sound good?

Edit: Just got an error after about an hr of testing so I upped the Vcore 2 notches.
 
I'll try that app as well. It says you only need to run it for 8 minutes.. that seems a bit odd to me.

Anyways, i've been runnin prime 95 with no errors since about 11:30PM yday, its not 320Pm so amout 16 hrs. It safe to assume that I'm stable? Can I turn this thing off now so my room doesn't feel like a sauna?
 
Try OCCT also, I've found it will sometimes throw errors even when Prime doesn't. I'd call 16 hours of prime enough, also.
 
I'll try that app as well. It says you only need to run it for 8 minutes.. that seems a bit odd to me.

Anyways, i've been runnin prime 95 with no errors since about 11:30PM yday, its not 320Pm so amout 16 hrs. It safe to assume that I'm stable? Can I turn this thing off now so my room doesn't feel like a sauna?

Its significantly more intensive than Prime95 testing, check you temps compared to Prime.
 
Back
Top