I'm building a new rig and I'm about to order these speakers:
Logitech Z-2300 200 watts RMS 2.1 Speaker System
I ordered this MB
GIGABYTE GA-EP43-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P43 ATX Intel Motherboard
I'm going to be doing 80% gaming and the rest 20% will be movies and music. I enjoy good sound but i'm on a budget. Didn't wanna spend more than 100 on speakers.
So like the title says would I have to invest on a sound card or will the onboard soundcard fill my needs?
Logitech Z-2300 200 watts RMS 2.1 Speaker System
I ordered this MB
GIGABYTE GA-EP43-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P43 ATX Intel Motherboard
I'm going to be doing 80% gaming and the rest 20% will be movies and music. I enjoy good sound but i'm on a budget. Didn't wanna spend more than 100 on speakers.
So like the title says would I have to invest on a sound card or will the onboard soundcard fill my needs?