Do I have enough cooling?

Biff Hardbody

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
251
Hi,

I'm planning on a new system, and I'm sure about almost everything. One of the things holding me back is the cooling system. I plan on buying either a 480 or 550 watt PSU to power an Athlon 64 3800 and GeForce 6800 GT. I will probably OC the GT. All that should create some serious heat.

For cooling, I'm planning on buying the Lian Li PC-65 case. It comes with 4 fans, and is supposed to be very cool. Is that enough though? I'll have the 4 case fans, the PSU fan, the CPU fan, the MB fan, and the video card fan? But, I know some of this stuff gets really hot. So, should I be investing in something else?

Thanks for your time.
 
only thing id suggest is a pci slot fan that blows air over that GT of yours ;) 19.99 at new egg, they are pretty too :p
 
If you ever plan on water cooling consider the full tower lian li cases there is no room inside the pc6x case for radiators etc...
 
Back
Top