Do any online vendors have Enermax EG475AX-VE (G)/(W)SFMA

rickten

Limp Gawd
I see it listed on enermax's site. But I can't find any online vendors selling it. I can find the P version which comes without the active PFC and the older version of the AX model but not the newest one. Can anyone help me?

I have spent so much time looking for anybody that has them too. Enermax's website dropped the Coming Soon tag and replaced it with New, but I stil haven't tracked one down either. I sent an email to Enermax while they still had the Coming Soon banner, but never got a reply. I dropped an inquiry at a couple of Authorized Enermax Retailers asking for info regarding when we might be able to hook up. No replies there either. As soon as I find one somebody that has one of these I'll repost here. Do me the favor of doing the same. :(

Finally somebody answered one of my inquiries. Monarch Computer says the end of Feb. or the beginning of Mar. to expect the AX version we have been looking for. They didn't however give me a price range. Hopefully everybody including NewEgg will recieve them around the same time.

https://www.monarchcomputer.com

:D

Back