Hi, I'm having DNS issues on all of my devices (on my desktop, macbook, mobile, and even my Amazon Fire Stick) every 10 minutes or so. I've tried flushing DNS cache on all of the devices, resetting my cable modem and router, but nothing seems to be helping. This issue suddenly appeared a couple days ago when I set up my desktop (could this be some sort of IP issue?).
Simply refreshing for a 15-30 seconds seems to temporarily restore my ability to view web pages, but it seems to cut out every 10-15 minutes, and it's getting annoying.
Anyone know how I could fix this?
Chrome screenshot
Thanks for the help.
Simply refreshing for a 15-30 seconds seems to temporarily restore my ability to view web pages, but it seems to cut out every 10-15 minutes, and it's getting annoying.
Anyone know how I could fix this?
Chrome screenshot
Thanks for the help.