• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DLL files onto older driver installer folder?

PontiacGTX

Gawd
Joined
Aug 9, 2013
Messages
810
I am wondering if there is a way where I can use the new and most recent DLLs for DX11 drivers onto the installation folder that uncompresses in C:\AMD

to compare if there is an advantage coming from the libraries itself,and if there isnt an advantage what can I do to usse the improved performance from 17.7.2 and newer drivers on DX11 without installing 17.7.2, what files should I copy on the driver installer folder?
 
Back
Top