• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

DLim98's FS/FT Thread

DLim98

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
86
Xbox 360 Premium - $250 + Shipping OBO
Includes: wireless controller, component cable, power cable, 20 gb hd, memory card (64mb)

Games:
Guitar Hero 2 w/ guitar - $40 + Shipping OBO
Madden 08 - $15 + Shipping OBO
NCAA College Football 08 - $15 + Shipping OBO
Fear - $10 + Shipping OBO
And I'll add others once I remember which ones.

I have a pair of ATH-A900 that I could sell too. Feel free to make an offer, but please no lowballs.

Local pick up in NJ would be preferred.

Heatware: DLim98 3-0-0


Already Sold:
Logitech G7
MX Revolution
 
I added some rough prices, feel free to make an offer. I would also rather trade, but if no trades come up I will sell. Hope that helps.
 
Are you LOOKING for an ATH-A900, or do you have one for sale?
 
I have one that I could sell, sorry about the wording. I will clarify it right now.
 
Back
Top