DIY Video Game Plotline!

adamadekat

Gawd
I don't know if this has ever happen on [H]ardforum, but I think this is sooo fun! Lollerskates! Anyway, the game is called Good Thing, Bad Thing...and the topic...VIDEO GAMES of course! So, I'll start it off with the beginning of the game's plotline with a Good Thing. The next post will be a Bad Thing, and then Good Thing, and so on. K...here it goes.

There is a nearby planet with a revolutionary building up a radical army with violent aspirations.

Good Thing: Our hero is conceived by a normal female human and a male super-humanoid.

Bad thing: he soon contracts the aids virus and start spreading the virus out of rage.

good news: they find a cure for AIDs

bad news: it will not work on him or the recently infected marvin because they have super humanoid genes as well as human genes?

good news: they both remember they dont have human imune systems, but alliens ones not suceptable to aids.

bad news: marvins mom and dad dies

good news: AIDS is out of the picture, and both of our hero's begin plotting ways to wreak (sp?) havoc on those responsible for marvin's parent's deaths.

bad news: since learning of this new alien DNA that they have, they are the ones who are being tacked down, for fear they might spread some new disease.

Good news: they have super-alien powers.

Bad News: They realize that Logic's picture was simply a 2D threat and continued on their mission to destroy [H].

Good news: all hard forums members combine their computer rigs to form a massive weapon to destroy the alien-superhumans who plan to destroy [H]

Bad News: The awesome collection of [H]ardware results in God killing a kitten. .. or two..

Good News: The [H] survives the Alien threat, and the Zombie kittens...

Bad News: The rest of the world is taken over by Zombie Kangaroos.....the [H] is the worlds last line of defense.....

Good new: [H] member devise a strategy on making android kangaroo's to defeat the dreaded zombie kang's, in all effors seem's as though the [H] is taking this war to victory.

good news: the [G] members (wtf lol) are very busty hot ass blonde chicks that share our interests in computers and games.

Bad News: The [G] aka G-string hotties members are on a rampage killing spree. some of the [H] members have stolen there holy grail Golden [G]-string. Wars upon them. what will happen?.

Good thing: The [H] members are captured and locked away in the [G]'s dungeon for "torture"....

bad thing: they got captured on purpose and this has been there plan from the start, to be tortured by the [G]-string hotties!

Good Thing: The [G] hotties decide to stop torturing them. They release them from their chamber with a special little gift...

talley said:
Bad Thing: The surprise is similar to these...

haha, that will teach the rapist a lesson

good news:i've got nothing at the moment, but something will come to me soon

Bad News: The holy [G]-String has been pilfered by the zombie priate ninja kittens of doom and the [H] members are being interrogated with the Slap-O-matiC 5000.

Good News: I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico!
and the ninja pirate kittens pawn the [G]-String for hardware upgrades.

Back