• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Diy second rad mount for TT p3

mord

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
379
Adding a custom water loop to my p3 case in stages. Getting ready to add another GPU block. Wanted more than a 360 rad for it to stay cool.

I'm adding a 420mm rad at a 45 deg angle along the top. Using black iron pipe to support it. I needed a way to attack the rad to the pipe.

I looked at pump mounts that bolt to fan screw patterns, but I wasn't convinced they were strong enough to hold a 420, fans, and water.

So I made my own. Looks dont matter much, this is the back side and will be hard to see unless you climb up onto of my desk and lean over the back of the rad.

20190215_200931.jpg
20190215_200853.jpg
20190215_200846.jpg
 
Back
Top