• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DIY Case Fan Hijinks

Man it up, and be the mod. And figure out if you want/need grills or filters at any fans you put in, if it'd conflict with what usually belongs in the area, ect.
 
Agreed; get a dremel and some testicles. :D And remember; ducted fans > non-ducted fans.

You DO realize that, having posted, you now owe us pics, right?
 
well, I guess people are gonna be pushing for you to do some cutting. :p

Anyway, what exactly do you wanna do? Where do you plan on putting some bigger fans and how many? I don't know how much bigger you can go on that rear exhaust without things being messy. It looks like a 92 would be cozy there, and you're generally gonna want more exhaust than intake.
 
You DO realize that, having posted, you now owe us pics, right?

There will be pics, I promise you.

Also, I've decided that I'm gonna do BOTH slot-mount and standard case fans. I can drill and holesaw where needed, use grills, bolts, etc. and as long as I have open power connectors I'll keep adding fans.

What about filters? Do any of you guys have any experience with air filtering setups?
 
Back
Top