• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Divers not showing in Programs in featurs (add/remove)

Tych-0

Gawd
Joined
Jul 7, 2010
Messages
545
I downloaded the newest nvidia drivers but when I went to uninstall the older ones I noticed my previous drivers are not showing up in the Windows Programs and Features. Only the nvidia sound driver and physx driver appear, but not the actual display driver. Everything is working just fine otherwise including the nvidia control panel.

Is something wrong here? Seems strange to me that they are not showing up. Should I just install the new drivers over them, or am I forced to resort to DDU or something? I'd rather not so I can keep all my individual application settings rather than a clean install.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
I just installed over top, no issues. New driver is showing up this time, not sure what happened with the last one.
 
Back
Top