Distributed Computer Football League (Fantasy)

considering I'm in 3rd place and I don't have any clue what I'm doing yet..... YOU WILL FALL!!! :D

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Donovan has one good game, and he's all up in arms. I'm bringing an upgraded running core this week, buckle up :p

Rich Tate said:
Donovan has one good game, and he's all up in arms. I'm bringing an upgraded running core this week, buckle up :p

Many more good games to come. Bring it!

AtomicMoose said:
Many more good games to come. Bring it!

Hey you are prolly right, I'm sure they will go deep into the playoffs *choke*, they might even make it back to the big game *choke choke*.

Rich Tate said:
Hey you are prolly right, I'm sure they will go deep into the playoffs *choke*, they might even make it back to the big game *choke choke*.

If you makes you feel any better, I drafted Big Ben 3rd round in my other league. The kid has talent....even if the rest of the team doesn't.

AtomicMoose said:
If you makes you feel any better, I drafted Big Ben 3rd round in my other league. The kid has talent....even if the rest of the team doesn't.

LOL I think talentless is a bit much. We're very deep at running back, receivers, got one of the best LB cores and Dlines in all of football.

Time will tell, but i think this year is our best shot.

Rich Tate said:
LOL I think talentless is a bit much. We're very deep at running back, receivers, got one of the best LB cores and Dlines in all of football.

Time will tell, but i think this year is our best shot.

yeah, I know....I was just trying to get a rise out of you. :D

wanna talk about talentless....Daunte and Peyton look terrible.

AtomicMoose said:

Jeez moose, you have to remind me about Culpepper... that guy has hosed me last weekend, I played him over Big Ben since he was due for a bounce back, and Rothlisberger was possibly going to sit. Not to mention, I can't drop Culpepper... stupid no cut list....

AtomicMoose said:
yeah, I know....I was just trying to get a rise out of you. :D

I knew you were ;)

Heres the thing about Daunte I've been saying for years. He had a big tall, seperation style WR that made him look good. That's why Ben looked so great last year. He had Plax to go get those not quite perfectly thrown balls. Plax faulters in the post-season (like he always does) and Ben, I'm now convinced had a bum throwing hand.

I think you will see Daunte's true ability this year, now that the ball does have to be on the money every throw.

Wow.... I can't believe I'm 2-0 and I have no freaking clue what I'm doing!! :D:D

Gah! Half my freaking offense has the Bye this week, that's sucky. Really sucky. :rolleyes:

AtomicMoose said:
Another good week for the Moose... :cool:
yeah yeah yeah, just wait... I'm not too far behind you (and I have no clue what I'm doing)..... if I ever sit down and figure out this stuff, I'll be kicking your (big moosey) ass! :D

So now that I'm doomed to get a total of 10 points this week..... I think I'll shut up now :D

OSUguy98 said:
yeah yeah yeah, just wait... I'm not too far behind you (and I have no clue what I'm doing)..... if I ever sit down and figure out this stuff, I'll be kicking your (big moosey) ass! :D

So now that I'm doomed to get a total of 10 points this week..... I think I'll shut up now :D

hah! Just look for good matchups and you will be fine.

Well after a horrible week one cause I just didn't check to see who I had playing. And an embarrassing loss to Marty, Comeonlastplace.. pick some guys that actually play next week.... 3 open spots on the roster????

Since there are only 8 of us its rather easy to play the matchups every week. I picked up a QB for this week and he got me 23 points.. more then both my draft QBs combined :)

Oh and OSU.. dont worry about that 0 in your stats cause it'll end this week.

[H]ugh_Freak said:

We'll see about that!! :D

*Runs off to try and figure out how to make his team better*

And thy Moose layeth the smackdown again thine weekend.

It shall take ye all a fortnight to regain ground. :D

Gosh, I was absolutely decimated by injuries, a bye week, and a list of guys on my can't cut list that suck. I'm amazed I even managed to score any points at all. :rolleyes:

[H]ugh_Freak said:

*cough* *cough* Where's S. Smith now?!?!? :D a big fat 0 last night... so much for those 3 touchdowns he got last week! :D

*All smack and gloating is due purely to the excitement of not knowing what I'm doing and being 3-0

Damn you p[H]!!! revenge will be mine!!!! :D

Doesn't loook like it was a good week for either of us, Atmo.... at least I didn't get beat by Mary LOL :D

Eh, I got lucky with my hodgepodge team. I've been killed by injuries, Rothlisberger going down last night is a killer for my team, I'm down to Carson Palmer and Culpepper. Between injuries and the can't cut list, I am hurting big time, my team gets made during the week for a week at a time.

Yup, being a steeler fan, it wasn't a good site to see... hopefully he can take a few days off and be back at the helm..... of course, I haven't read anything today about how bad it is...

knee bending the wrong way == really, really bad

So how did everyone do this week?
I forgot to check this morning before work....

OSUguy98 said:
So how did everyone do this week?
I forgot to check this morning before work....

Well, I lost again and I am now in 3rd place overall.

Here you go:
dcfl.jpg

Not good at all, the can't cut list is a killer, and every single player on mine has had a crap season. It's just crazy, but here's to Big Ben being back in the lineup this week, so that should help alot. :D

p[H]ant0m said:
Not good at all, the can't cut list is a killer, and every single player on mine has had a crap season. It's just crazy, but here's to Big Ben being back in the lineup this week, so that should help alot. :D

you will still fall to me this week. :D

AtomicMoose said:
you will still fall to me this week. :D

Keep dreamin moosey-boy, when my team is clicking, I think I manged to hit 92 points one week. :D

What happened this week moose??? How in the world did I beat you 92-40???

p[H]ant0m said:
Keep dreamin moosey-boy, when my team is clicking, I think I manged to hit 92 points one week. :D
Rest assured, I will send you packing this week.

AtMo.jpg

AtomicMoose said:
Rest assured, I will send you packing this week.

[IMG ]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/atomicmoose/Various/AtMo.jpg[/IMG]

What... did the AsstomicMoose say something? ;)

After checking your roster, yeah, this is going to hurt some, well alot... well yeah, where did I put that white flag...

p[H]ant0m said:
What... did the AsstomicMoose say something? ;)

After checking your roster, yeah, this is going to hurt some, well alot... well yeah, where did I put that white flag...
touche' o invisible one.

Ouch... I'll have to look tonight...

How do they score?

Back