• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

displayport vs dvi

ar09

Gawd
Joined
Feb 23, 2009
Messages
584
DisplayPort 1 x DisplayPort
DVI 2 x DVI


i have the monitor and the video card both with displayport and dvi inputs. now, which one should i use, and why?
 
It doesn't matter really. Both give the same quality. DisplayPort is able to output audio with video if that means anything to you, but I don't know of many monitors or receivers that support this yet.
 
I've heard people complain about lag on display port, but I've never seen it myself. Personally I like feel of a DVI connector so I'd go with DVI :p
 
Back
Top