I recently bought a new monitor (Samsung S27A750D) & using displayport to my AMD 6950.
Is it normal to get the windows new device connected sound whenever I power on the Monitor?
I never experienced this using DVI or HDMI before. Just wondering if it is a displayport thing.
It's just like when you connect a USB stick and get that sound that indicates it's connected.
* Using displayport to mini-displayport cable from monoprice.
* Installed monitor drivers.
* Using Catalyst 11.8 WHQL
Thanks in advance.
Is it normal to get the windows new device connected sound whenever I power on the Monitor?
I never experienced this using DVI or HDMI before. Just wondering if it is a displayport thing.
It's just like when you connect a USB stick and get that sound that indicates it's connected.
* Using displayport to mini-displayport cable from monoprice.
* Installed monitor drivers.
* Using Catalyst 11.8 WHQL
Thanks in advance.