First, anyone know if this little adaptor works with 1.2, like the ones that ship in Sapphire's video cards?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812999800
Second, if not, where the hell can I find such an adaptor? I finally found a long enough cable (>6ft) that carries the signal, but I'm getting an HIS video card that cheaps out and doesn't include a miniDP to DP adaptor.
Anything Displayport 1.2-related doesn't exist anywhere! I thought 1.2's been out for a couple of years already - why can't we find cables for them that aren't from shady eBay vendors, and, even then, only 6 feet long?
At this rate, I'll never have 3d at a comfortable distance...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812999800
Second, if not, where the hell can I find such an adaptor? I finally found a long enough cable (>6ft) that carries the signal, but I'm getting an HIS video card that cheaps out and doesn't include a miniDP to DP adaptor.
Anything Displayport 1.2-related doesn't exist anywhere! I thought 1.2's been out for a couple of years already - why can't we find cables for them that aren't from shady eBay vendors, and, even then, only 6 feet long?
At this rate, I'll never have 3d at a comfortable distance...