• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Display Shifts on some games?

Rustynuts

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
10,346
Why is it that on certain games the display shifts and I have to recenter manually? Usually it goes off to the right in the offending game. Some games do, some don't. DOn't think it's a resolution problem as the game is the same as my desktop and it's not in a window. When I get out of the game, I have to shift the desktop back.

Is this a game code problem, monitor, vid card, or driver conflict? Using an old 17" Nanao off a GF3Ti200 running XP Pro. I think I've got the latest WHQL Dets also.
 
I think it's your monitor. How old is your one? Because all recent monitor have auto-adjust.
 
I have the same thing with my viewsonic p95f+ and a gf4ti 4200 128 It has to do with the resolution and refresh rate.
 
Being as how they don't make Nanao anymore, it's pretty old. I think it was made in '94. Now they're called Eizo. I liked Nanao better!
 
Back
Top