Display port monitor not waking up on eyefinity setup

Andrew_e1

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello,

Ive had eyefinity for a couple of weeks now, works great except with the annoyance that my displayport monitor (using active dp-dvi adapter) does not wake up always when bringing the monitors back from sleep... Its really annoying especially since the power buttons on my monitors are not very responsive...

I think this started happening with the 10.3 preview drivers, im running the WHQL 10.3 release now but the problem is still there...

Is there anyway around this?

Thanks

I'm having this problem too, but i'm using a native displayport monitor. I set up 2 profiles, one for eyefinity gaming, and one for standard. When I start up my computer, it goes into standard mode just fine, with my main panel in the middle, and the 2 on the sides. When I activiate eyefinity, sometimes it works, sometimes my display port monitor goes to sleep.

Also, sometimes when I go from eyefinity back to standard, the screens will be swapped around, or the icons will appear all over the place LOL.

not sure how to get around this either =(

I'm having this problem too, but i'm using a native displayport monitor. I set up 2 profiles, one for eyefinity gaming, and one for standard. When I start up my computer, it goes into standard mode just fine, with my main panel in the middle, and the 2 on the sides. When I activiate eyefinity, sometimes it works, sometimes my display port monitor goes to sleep.

Also, sometimes when I go from eyefinity back to standard, the screens will be swapped around, or the icons will appear all over the place LOL.

not sure how to get around this either =(

Yeah I've got the monitors getting swapped issue too, however I thought that the other issue was more annoying thats why I didn't mention it...

Guess we will just have to wait for better drivers.

Back