Display driver has stopped working?

TRHeck3

n00b
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
21
I have a problem with certain games (mostly WIC Beta) crashing after about 15 minutes of gaming. I get an error in the bottom right of my screen that warns me that my display has stopped working. Anyone know if this is a driver issue or if it has anything to do with overclocking. I have run these overclocks fine for months but the last few drivers i have tried I have had this problem. Any advice or info is greatly appriciated.

ps - I have returned clock speeds back to stock and problem still occurs. :confused:
 
I noticed you have changed drivers.Have you tried returning to the original driver to see if the problem resloves itself.
 
No i havent rolled back yet. I have read of other having this issue as well so i wasnt sure if it had something to do with drivers or not. I might try that if i get some spare time
 
Back
Top