• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dispel a rumor for me

Hiro400

n00b
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
10
I've heard that Asus A8V motherboard does not like ATI x800 xt cards. Anyone in this forum have an Asus motherboard with an x800 XT card not a softmodded pro running in their system?

Also, between gigabyte, sapphire and powercolor x800 xt which one would you buy today because I have to purchase within the next 2 days. I dont want to mod a x800 pro. I can't afford to gamble with it.

I'm leaning toward this card anyone have it running in their system?

http://www.gameve.com/gve/Store/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=VC-POWERC-138
 
I have an Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe and an X800pro softmod to XT PE and report no problems.
 
Thanks for answering Socket.
Hard to believe that no one on this forum has a X800 XT or X800 XT PE
installed in a Asus A8V motherboard.
 
I think you got your answer then from your first sentence,
"I've heard that Asus A8V motherboard does not like ATI x800 xt cards."
 
Back
Top