Disk copying

bigdaddy

[H]Lite
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
91
I'm getting a bigger HDD. How do I copy everything from the current harddisk? Cos I would really hate to reinstall Win XP again
 
Tanx, thought so too.

btw. Is there a FREE PROGRAM or even an OPEN SOURCE that would allow me to achieve what I want
 
bigdaddy said:
Tanx, thought so too.

Btw. Is there a FREE PROGRAM or even an OPEN SOURCE that would allow me to achieve what I want
Sure there are. Just got to the manufacturers website of the drive you're buying, D/L and install it. If you buy a retail drive as opposed to an OEM, it should come with a free copy of that company’s utility. .

In my experience, the company's drive utility is BETTER than Ghost for a straight drive clone. Fewer chances of XP having a fit.
 
Back
Top