Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Launch Trailer

monkeymagick

[H]News
Launching today is a new standalone installment for Arkane's Dishonored series. In Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, players will take on the role of new killer-for-hire Billie Lurk, trying to assassinate a god-like figure named The Outsider. The game runs on the studio's internally developed Void engine based on id Tech 5. You can get it for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One for $29.99.

Check out the trailer.

Slip into Arkane's world, sneaking and fighting your way toward increasingly powerful assassination targets in Dishonored: Death of the Outsider.

I have yet to play any of these. Worth it?

While these stealth games are not my cup of tea, I really enjoyed the first one because it had great story tellling. The second one was a let down, at least to me, in this regard. You can normally pick up the first game for under $10 which makes it a great buy.

I also try to go for the "good" endings which requires less/no murders. These games could likely be beat in around three hours if you go on a murderous rampage.

Dishonored is one of the best Victorian-Era-Ish Magical-Gentleman-Ninja-Assassin games out there....possibly *THE* best... ;)

Once you get used to the art style, you'll be gutting those pesky guards like fish.

While these stealth games are not my cup of tea, I really enjoyed the first one because it had great story tellling. The second one was a let down, at least to me, in this regard. You can normally pick up the first game for under $10 which makes it a great buy.

I also try to go for the "good" endings which requires less/no murders. These games could likely be beat in around three hours if you go on a murderous rampage.

Disonored 1 I thought was great. The story really pulled me and I enjoyed the game play immensly.

Dishonored 2 was pretty good but, I felt the ending was a let down.

Back