Dishonored Aspect Ratio

PC_User

Supreme [H]ardness
Got Dishonored for PC and am running it on my 30" 16:10 monitor.

Is the game set to a 16:9 aspect ratio which results in black bars at the top/bottom of 16:10 screens? Just want to confirm that it's not some setting that I missed and that this is the native resolution of the game.

I have both 16:10 and 16:9 resolutions in my resolution selector for this game. I'm not entirely sure I understand you question. Is the game set to match your monitor resolution? If that results in black bars, then you probably have to live with it.

I have both 16:10 and 16:9 resolutions in my resolution selector for this game. I'm not entirely sure I understand you question. Is the game set to match your monitor resolution? If that results in black bars, then you probably have to live with it.

In video settings I set the resolution to 2560x1600 (native for my monitor) and get black bars on the top and bottom as though it it set to a 16:9 aspect ratio and ported to PC in that format.

Do you have these black bars on your screen when playing at 16:10?

Just double-checked. You should only have black bars during the cutscenes in the beginning of the missions. I am running 16:9 and have them myself.

Yes, you're correct. It works now. Thanks!

/close thread

Last edited:
Back