disbale caching,shadow memory dumping,any1?

fudge2011

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Messages
493
Im sure this is a minor issue, but if your running windows 7 ultimate 64 bit how do I disable caching or shadowing do I do this in the actual bios or the bios desktop program?
i couldn't live with this when teamviewing away from the desk.

i saw a random bsod when i wasnt working on it,,,maybe they only occur when your not working on it,,,ultimately this sucks!


20110924_001.jpg
[/IMG]

All I have done on a clean install is install microsoft office prefessional plus 2010 and it asks me to restart and everytime I get this! then I'm on my desktop after restarting waiting for BSOD to appear randomly, not good reli

also comes with this:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 50
BCP1: FFFFF88804145428
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: FFFFF8800414280A
BCP4: 0000000000000005
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\092411-35895-01.dmp
C:\Users\euclid\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-52619-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand the rest of your post, but since you said "random BSOD", the obvious first thing to do is check for bad RAM by running a RAM checker like MemTest86+.
 
here: teamviewer password 4141
id 936000362

if you can comfirm my bad ram, i can go out today and buy some more before i start term.

lost too much sleep, not healthy

notepad...will edit when i find something out.

memtest looks little complicated to run having got to the third paragraph, when people write math code, science typesetting lol, teamviewer help....blablabla just do it

i disabled what is highlighted below and it did nothing:-
20110924_003.jpg
[/IMG]
i have hours of more software to instal besides microsoft office, so comfirming this is memory would just be so easy for me
being here: http://www.simple-talk.com/sysadmin/general/troubleshooting-windows-blue-screen-errors/ is liek paper cutting my eyes with a textbook right now

he talks about interview candidates for sytem administration jobs ,,,arrrgh,,,nightmare,back to memtest
 
Last edited:
Back
Top