• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Disassemble water cooling kit?

Changwang

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
86
Hi

I am just wondering, how do you efficiently disassemable an already installed water cooling kit without getting water in the tubing all over the place? I use a reservoir. Is there a way to empty all the water into the reservoir?

Thanks
 
dump the water out of the reservoir and then run the pump for a few seconds till the water fills reservoir up again then dump it and keep doing it.

I think that will work i dont know i dont have water cooling.
biggrin.gif
 
KoZLop said:
dump the water out of the reservoir and then run the pump for a few seconds till the water fills reservoir up again then dump it and keep doing it.

I think that will work i dont know i dont have water cooling.
biggrin.gif

yah except it will damage alot of pumps if you run them dry.
 
Changwang said:
Hi

I am just wondering, how do you efficiently disassemable an already installed water cooling kit without getting water in the tubing all over the place? I use a reservoir. Is there a way to empty all the water into the reservoir?

Thanks

I usually remove all the computer components first. that way it doesn't matter if i make a mess.
 
Back
Top