• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Disabling direct draw with geforce 8800gts

jkmetal

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
290
I didn't know where to put this so if this is in the wrong place feel free to move it.

Anyway, a few of my older games have been having some weird graphical issues. I found out that the problem may be something called "direct draw" in windows xp. First, what is it, and secondly, how can I disable it. I am using a geforce 8800gts with the newest drivers.

Thanks ahead of time.
 
Back
Top