• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Disable gmail notification sound in Windows

peppergomez

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Sep 15, 2011
Messages
3,475
I have made sure that my gmail notifications are set to off but everytime I get a new email, there's a ping sound in Windows. I find this distracting but haven't found a setting in either Windows or Gmail to disable the sound. I know it's Gmail because my other email client Posteo doesn't do this. Been googling for the answer but everything I find so far is for Android. Anyone? Thanks.
 
You've been into the 'notification and actions' in the settings? Right click the action center in the bottom right of you toolbar -> open action center
 
Back
Top