Dirty Stinkin Mice!!!

Ok, so my intelimouse explorere 3.0 just broke down, time for a new rodent, any suggestions? i dont want just testimonials, stats on mice would be prefered, this could be useful for others as i havent found any up to date mouse info compairison type deals in a while, including logitech mx900 ect, bluetooth technology, ect, thanks all

MX700, cheaper than the MX900 and no bluetooth, however it uses the same optical technology, doesn't have that ultra gay "BLUETOOTH" writing on it, and has same number of buttons. It's very smooth - Logitech claims max mouse speed of 40"/s.

Are you looking into a wireless or wired mouse?

Two mices that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend are the mx500 and mx700. One is wired and the other is wireless, respectively.

Both are amazing when it comes to performance. I have tried both and the precision is awesome. There are many button on the mouse inluding the scroll buttons which come in handy when web surfing. Great ergonomics for comfort.

Some have said that these two mices are heavy. But it just takes a bit of getting use to. It'll feel fine after a couple of hours and any other mouse just feels awkward :p

If you want wireless get the MX700 but if you want wired get the MX500

another vote for the MX700

MX500 if you have to have a wired mouse (I personally prefer the heft of the 700)

the MX900 isn't worth the extra money unless you have other bluetooth devices, IMHO.

MX 700, MX500 takes a close 2nd place.

When reading the thread title I (for some reason) thought the thread was either about rodent droppings dirtying your case or half a mouse found in your Vantec Tornado. I just woke up.

Back