Dirt Showdown

Bet the license on it is expiring like Dirt 3, GRID, and F1 2013. All of the games I mentioned are dead now unless you bought it previously.

Dirt Showdown was a graphical masterpiece if you crank everything. Wonder how it holds up today?

Bet the license on it is expiring like Dirt 3, GRID, and F1 2013. All of the games I mentioned are dead now unless you bought it previously.

what do you mean? is it like a demo? you get it free for a month or 2 then poof the license expires????

what do you mean? is it like a demo? you get it free for a month or 2 then poof the license expires????

You get to keep the game. But Codemasters can't sell it after a certain date due to licensing expiring. Codemasters gave away some of their other racing titles as a happy gesture to their fans before the games were taken off the market forever.

Of course if you own it then you can play it forever.

does humble drop spyware? or is the site legit?
They are a legit charity organization. They give you a code to redeem on steam, so I don't see how they would be able to get spyware onto your computer. I mean, I suppose it could come from the website, but I have experienced no such activity and I have purchased games from them many times.

They are a legit charity organization. They give you a code to redeem on steam, so I don't see how they would be able to get spyware onto your computer. I mean, I suppose it could come from the website, but I have experienced no such activity and I have purchased games from them many times.

thanks!

Yea, Humble does not keep them free forever, only a couple days. It's probably worth $3, It's a racing game with diversity, not just stage rally or similar like other "Dirt" games.. I got Dirt 3 with a Radeon 7790 way back when and it never impressed me much

Back