Directron Hot Deals 2/16

Directron

Limp Gawd
New Deals coming 3/4

General Coupon:
hard21613d - Save $10 on any order of $250 or more. ( Good thru 3/5/2013 )

Taking requests for new deals for Monday...

Last edited:
The NZXT Hale is actually a very good power supply. The [H] review gave it a pass instead of a medal, but that was more because of the price point at the time. Its based on the same unit as the XFX Core Edition 850W and the Corsair TX850 V2, but the NZXT is semi-modular with makes all the difference to me. I dont think I will ever buy a completely non-modular PSU again, being able to limit how many wires are stuck in my case is huge, and it makes it so much easier to put things together.

If I was in the market right now for an 850 watt AND there weren't any of the fantastic deals going (like the x-850 Seasonic for $110 AR which is dead now) I would jump on this for $105 bucks.

Mr. Directron Rep,

I sent you a PM yesterday and would like to know:
When will Directron have more Fractal Deisgn Core 3000 usb3 cases in stock?

I'm ready to purchase one right now. Please respond.

PM Answered.

Public version: Early March (probably first week), however price is rising currently on this model.

-Lee

my request is on XFX HD7970 GHz Eds, and EVGA GTX680's.. please don't make me go on ebay :(

i hate that place T__T

Another vote for EVGA 680's

I'm seriously waiting to see if directron will honor our requests. I'm in need of a new e-tailer provider.

And now that I gotten a catleap 1440p monitor 2 days ago, I need a new GPU, asap.. if things aren't going for $400 or under for the 680's, I'll probably pick it up from the bay *shivers* but times are tough... so I got to save as much as I can.

But we'll see in a few hours.

I don't think that I have ever ordered from Directron before. I just ordered four 2tb hard drives with the $10 off coupon. Not a bad deal but could be better. I need more so waiting for some sales.

Got some of the requests but not all - http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1039671401

Will try and get some more tomorrow.

TFchris - Stock problems with the 7970s right now. Any interested in a used / open box? ( Could still get never settle deals that way ). I can probably put together a deal on some 7950 stuff but just bad stock on the 7970, everyone seems to want the new 7870 re-works.

HeavensCloud - Sorry I really can't do much with that right now, we're not getting any kind of good deals out of Samsung.

Got some of the requests but not all - http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1039671401

Will try and get some more tomorrow.

TFchris - Stock problems with the 7970s right now. Any interested in a used / open box? ( Could still get never settle deals that way ). I can probably put together a deal on some 7950 stuff but just bad stock on the 7970, everyone seems to want the new 7870 re-works.

HeavensCloud - Sorry I really can't do much with that right now, we're not getting any kind of good deals out of Samsung.

Hello Directron rep, I can wait on the HD7970, open box is alright with me assuming the price is right, and it works perfectly fine. I have no interest in hd7950's or below, I (personally) would much rather prefer flag ship cards and only purchase flagships (not including titan)

Also, I would like to thank you for honoring the request for evga gtx680's, although they weren't the stock reference / vanilla types i was looking for (mainly for most possible savings)

but either way, a HUGE plus on for directron for me, will definitely be purchasing my next haswell rig from directron if customer service stays this good ;)

but at the moment, really looking to stick either a xfx hd7970 dd or evga gtx680 vanilla in this spare 2600k rig for 1440p res

You've got a PM TF.

I was holding out to try and get more 7970s but I just can't get stock at the moment on the models we are selling. It's looking like we need to bring in new models/brands.

I've been to newegg. Done with them, and there lame "deals".

I went to Superbiiz with no success (because i didn't pay the $5.99 for rush processing, other people got the cards before me, even though i ordered before them.)

And then I tried Tigerdirect. Which I emailed Tigerdirect 3 - 4 days ago, with no reply. Had to call (rude customer service, that tried his best to get off the phone) them about my Reloaded Promo Code which its been almost 48 hours, still no bundle code?

Directron is my next stop. Hope its pleasant. Judging by this thread, the Rep contacting us and actually helping us is great. And thats what I look for in a company.

We generally use the official paper coupons from AMD. The upside to that is it's really hard to not get a coupon in an order, the down side is a few of the cards we carry aren't part of the promo (because they aren't shipped directly from us ). We indicate which ones are that way on the site though.

-Lee

Back