• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Direct x sound issue

Mnx4

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,039
Hey. Recently, I haven't been able to hear certain sounds in world of warcraft, like the music, the sound of money, and any quest sounds. I've been trying to find a solution but i wound up finding more problems with my comp. For one, i can't hear sound from my center speaker or my woofer on a 5.1 system. I can hear the senter if i put one audio jack in a different slot but that either keeps the back speakers from working or it confuses the left back speaker for the subwoofer.
I've tried checking out directx sound and found out that the first test doesn't run on any acceleration. However, if i keep clicking yes for the first few questions, i'll begin to hear the test sound.
I've tried reinstalling the nf4 amd drivers as well as directx to no avail. I'm using 6.70 nf4 drivers and directx 9.0c. any ideas?
 
Back
Top