• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DiNovo and KVM switch

boneca

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
137
Hi and sorry if this was discussed before. I'm getting my DiNovo BT today and wondering if this setup will work with Belkin 4port USB/PS/2/Audio switch? I'm currently using Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse and it works fine with KVM.

Any input will be appreciated.

TAIA
 
The Dinovo does not work with any KVM switches at all, believe me I have tried :)
 
ascully said:
The Dinovo does not work with any KVM switches at all, believe me I have tried :)

thx for reply, it's too bad :mad: will have to figure out how to reconnect my stuff now...
 
Back
Top