I have a dilemma, I cannot decide what to do. I need a new cpu. My current Pentium D 3.2GHZ is not fast enough. I was going to buy a q6700, and put it in my 650i Ultra mobo. Should I wait for Nehalem, or should I just go with the q6700?
My problem is, if I wait, I will want to wait until prices come down, it will take a while, and also, I will need to buy a new mobo?
So I'm wondering, do you think I should wait for Nehalem, or just put in a quad core soon?
My total budget would be $400 for a new cpu, so If I DID wait for Nehalem, that would need to include a new cpu AND mobo. So what should I do?
Will Intels new cpu be socket 775, and when do you think it will come out?
Thanks!
My problem is, if I wait, I will want to wait until prices come down, it will take a while, and also, I will need to buy a new mobo?
So I'm wondering, do you think I should wait for Nehalem, or just put in a quad core soon?
My total budget would be $400 for a new cpu, so If I DID wait for Nehalem, that would need to include a new cpu AND mobo. So what should I do?
Will Intels new cpu be socket 775, and when do you think it will come out?
Thanks!