I am a newbie, building my first computer. Of course, I'm trying to make it a little fancy! I have installed the motherboard, but cannot figure out where to hook up the wires for the digital thermometer, turbo, reset and power button on the front of the case.
There are three sets of wires coming from these items on the front of the case, other than the usaul HHD led, etc.
Set 1:
Yellow- (1) -D
Red- (1) +5V
Green- (1) +D
Black- (1) Ground
Set 2:
Black- (2) Ground
White- (2) -D
Red- (2) +5V
Blue- (2) +D
Set 3:
Black- VG
White- TPA-
Green- TPB-
Purple- TPB+
Red- VP
Blue- TPA+
I have reaed and reread the motherboard manual. The case came with very little info - 1/2 sheet with tiny pictures...
Can anybody help with this?

There are three sets of wires coming from these items on the front of the case, other than the usaul HHD led, etc.
Set 1:
Yellow- (1) -D
Red- (1) +5V
Green- (1) +D
Black- (1) Ground
Set 2:
Black- (2) Ground
White- (2) -D
Red- (2) +5V
Blue- (2) +D
Set 3:
Black- VG
White- TPA-
Green- TPB-
Purple- TPB+
Red- VP
Blue- TPA+
I have reaed and reread the motherboard manual. The case came with very little info - 1/2 sheet with tiny pictures...
Can anybody help with this?