Digital picture frame

lordsegan

Gawd
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
624
I would like to display some photography in a digital picture frame. Ideally, I would like it to be 24" or larger.

I was briefly looking at one of the cheap 4K Korean units, but I believe they are not IPS? I assume that IPS should be a requirement for decent color/viewing angle?

Other than just grabbing an Asus or Dell IPS monitor (or maybe an ipad if I am OK with something small...) do I have any other options?

I would rather keep the cost under $500-600, but would love high PPI if there is any way to do it.
 
No. I'm fairly sure its a marketed as a commercial display for use as digital signage. It is IPS, a good size, and in budget.
 
Just go ahead for a LCD TV. Do NOT buy a large digital photo frame or something else called "digital photo frame".

Usually, a large digital photo frame is cheaper but worse color performance and viewing angle. These will kill you :)
 
Back
Top