Digital photo organization software for win2k

XOR != OR

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
11,547
Hi folks, I've got an odd question. I know winxp has something built in that works pretty well, but changing operating systems for this is too extreme for this instance.

I am looking for something like whats in winxp. Does anybody have any recommendations?
 
I'm not sure what you mean by Win XP, but I've used phtoshop Album and ACDSEE. I think you can get Photoshop Elements 2 with Album for under $100.00 and as low as $60.00 with rebates. ACDSEE runs around $40-100 depending on the package you buy.

I hope that helped...good luck!
 
i used thumbs plus to organize my pics for a while... need something better becuase it dosent understand RAW :(
 
Originally posted by mdude85
Irfanview has a nice little thumbnail viewer that works pretty well, plus it opens up basically any extension file.

www.irfanview.com

freeware and CRW support? hrmm teh win?
 
Back
Top