• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Digital Microphones

Wingy

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 18, 2000
Messages
1,294
I have an M-Audio Rev. 7.1, and I wanna get a mic for this thing, but it takes a digital mic. I don't know what the difference between digital and regular mics for computers. I imagine digital is better quality, but more expensive. Basically for my needs, I don't need more than what a normal mic can offer. Is it possible to get an adapter to make a normal mic work on this thing, or am I gonna have to go get a digital mic?
 
theres probabily some way to convert it, but I cant imagine itll be cheap. if youre absolutly sure theres no analog with the card, looks like youll have to buy a digital mic
 
is it possible to use the Line In for a mic? So that sound recording applications would detect it and everything?
 
Back
Top