I have an interesting dilemna.
I have a HTPC and satellite receiver, but only one digital coax input for my receiver. I would like to just hook both devices into the receiver. I have RG59/U solid copper core, with 95% copper braid that is rated at 75 ohms. I also have a T line connector. Would I lose any sound quality if I used the cable specified, T line connector, and have both the HTPC and the satellite receiver input into one cable?
I have a HTPC and satellite receiver, but only one digital coax input for my receiver. I would like to just hook both devices into the receiver. I have RG59/U solid copper core, with 95% copper braid that is rated at 75 ohms. I also have a T line connector. Would I lose any sound quality if I used the cable specified, T line connector, and have both the HTPC and the satellite receiver input into one cable?