Hello all, I hope I'm in the right section here. I looked around for a sub-forum on photography/cameras and didn't see it. If I missed it, I welcome a mod to move it there, and apologize for the inconvenience.
===
Anyway, I've been looking to get 1080 digital camcorder for a while now. I was looking around, and found The SAMSUNG HMX-R10BN/XAA. (On new-egg here.)
There's not a lot on the internet that I've been able to find about this exact model yet, but I did find some reviews of its bigger half-brother. The reviews seem to range from moderate to good. I'm just wondering if anyone has any other information specific to this camera.
What I've been able to surmise so far is that:
Its bigger brother cameras seem to have comments about shaky image stabilization, and somewhat poor video quality in low-light situations. Does anyone know if this is true of the newer, smaller, version? Any other pertinent information?
Thanks so much for your help!
-Denamian
===
Anyway, I've been looking to get 1080 digital camcorder for a while now. I was looking around, and found The SAMSUNG HMX-R10BN/XAA. (On new-egg here.)
There's not a lot on the internet that I've been able to find about this exact model yet, but I did find some reviews of its bigger half-brother. The reviews seem to range from moderate to good. I'm just wondering if anyone has any other information specific to this camera.
What I've been able to surmise so far is that:
- It's a pretty compact mini-dv.
- It records in 1080i at up to 60fps
- It takes stills at 9.1mp
Its bigger brother cameras seem to have comments about shaky image stabilization, and somewhat poor video quality in low-light situations. Does anyone know if this is true of the newer, smaller, version? Any other pertinent information?
Thanks so much for your help!
-Denamian