Digi Cam Poll: What Digital Camera do you use?

Mine is a Sony Mavica FD100. It's a pile of 1.2 mp and a 1.44 mb floppy of digital photo goodness......... in 1997

Sony DSC-P92 (5.0 MP)
Sony DSC-P72 (3.2 MP)
Sony DSC-U20 (2.0 MP)

... :p guess i'm a sony fan boy :(

Baby Huey said:
Mine is a Sony Mavica FD100. It's a pile of 1.2 mp and a 1.44 mb floppy of digital photo goodness......... in 1997

heh.. i remember drooling over one of those back in 1999.. wow, and to think i couldn't even fit ONE image from my 8MP camera on a floppy disk today.

I bought a Canon A80 in January when my daughter was born, and it took a tumble out of her stroller in Banff. My best replacement option looked like a Sony DCS-W1 which I'm currently very happy with.

Baby Huey said:
Wow! I finally have somthing newer than someone else.....lol. Thanks Chris, I feel a little better now.....meebe.

Now I feel even worse :( lol no problem. Hopefully I'll have a new camera soon.. hopefully.

Canon A60 (2mp economy cam)

I want to get a nicer camera, but it's probably going to be a while before it ranks high enough in my priority list to start looking for one.

Canon S30. Bought it like 2 and a half years ago when it was just new.

Own...
G3 and Olympus Stylus Epic (and a 4000ppi film scanner but that's not a camera)

Use frequently
Olympus E1
Olympus E10 and E20
Canon G2 and G5
Canon 10D
Nikon D100
Canon 1Ds
Canon 1D and 1D MKII
Nikon D70
ohh crap the list is too long im not going to finish it

plan to buy: Canon 20D. The pro bodies aren't where I want them yet (and still too expensive for my needs) so I'm holding off to buy a full frame camera.

20D looks like I'll be buying in the winter. Not going to spend $$ right now, new speakers cost enough as is.

I have a Fujifilm finepix 6800 currently. It has been fine, but it doesn't do very good indoor photos. Outdoors it is great.

I am probably going to buy a Nikon D70 this week. I have an old Nikon 4004 slr and a few Nikkor lenses (50mm and 70-210mm, both AF) that it would be nice to use again.

A 4004? yes that is pretty old! My friend had one of those that died several years ago.

Yep, a 4004 . It still works very well for a 15+ year old camera. I got it when I was in early high school as my first ever "real" camera and it has served me faithfully ever since.

I really like it, the picture quality is great, so are the features and its very easy to use and feel comfortable in the hand. im very glad i mad the decision to get it. The 10x optical zoom on if is also pretty amazing. another reason that i like it is because it uses sd memory card just like the mp3 player from my sager uses.

Nikon Cool Pix 8700.

Damn this camera is awsome. It has all of the features you'd need to to take a wide range of shots successfully. :cool:

Primary: Canon Digital Rebel
Secondary: Canon PowerShot A40 <-- old as hell, but that thing is a tank.

this is weird. i was torn between the Z3 and the DX6490, and only one person had the 6490 to get their opinion, and now 3 more have it... lol... i still love my camera :p

Canon EOS-1Ds (alive and well)
Canon EOS-1D (dead)
Canon EOS-D30 ("hand me down" to my brother)
Canon S200 Elph (pocket cam)

Back