• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Diffrence between Ati cards and Saphire Ati cards

I was reading a thread where it was mentioned the sapphire only has a 128bit interface compared to the OEM ATI had 256bit.
 
The OEM ATI card is not much more than the sapphire...I'm sure you should see some benifit to using the ATI based card over the sapphire, although I cannot say HOW big of a difference it would make.
 
its the same thing, they are made at the same factory, same cards
and newegg has cheapo cards
 
Back
Top