Mar 25, 2004 #1 F fusionrs [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 7, 2004 Messages 1,628 Is this even possible. I hate the ATI MMC it is the worst POS ever. I would much rather use some other player for my ATI Tv Card. Is this possible?
Is this even possible. I hate the ATI MMC it is the worst POS ever. I would much rather use some other player for my ATI Tv Card. Is this possible?
Mar 25, 2004 #2 S Syphon Filter 2[H]4U Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 2,597 I use DScaler with my Leadtek and it works fine. Plently of people do...its one of the best viewing apps out there...
I use DScaler with my Leadtek and it works fine. Plently of people do...its one of the best viewing apps out there...
Mar 25, 2004 #3 F fusionrs [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 7, 2004 Messages 1,628 Where can I get that DScaler program? And will it work with my ati card. Thanks
Mar 25, 2004 #4 S Stynger Limp Gawd Joined Nov 5, 2003 Messages 144 Can be found here http://deinterlace.sourceforge.net/ Should work fine with what ya got.
Mar 26, 2004 #5 S Syphon Filter 2[H]4U Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 2,597 got in there before me...yeah its gr8 little program, and the image quality it puts out its much better than anything else i have used.
got in there before me...yeah its gr8 little program, and the image quality it puts out its much better than anything else i have used.