• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Different Programs, Different Monitors?

2marshall8

Gawd
Joined
May 29, 2001
Messages
753
I'm into trading the market and need a little help setting up multiple monitors with different programs running/displaying on each. I know how to bring my trading software's application over to my secondary monitor, but the problem I'm having is when I'm within a game (fullscreen) and I need to click around on the application displayed in my secondary monitor, the computer will take me out of the game (just like alt-tabbing) and then allow me to click around this other application. Is there a way for me enable a setting somewhere that will allow me to click anywhere on this other application and keep my primary monitor displaying my game in fullscreen? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
 
From the sounds of it. what you want is a secondary computer setup... when you have two or more programs on one computer, whenever you click on one over another, it will be like alt-tabbing...
 
KodiakStar said:
From the sounds of it. what you want is a secondary computer setup... when you have two or more programs on one computer, whenever you click on one over another, it will be like alt-tabbing...

Is this the only way? Is there some program or setup that can do what I need?
 
a: yes, display forum
b: yes, thats the only way. How do you expect to be able to mouse-look if moving the mouse switches to another screen?
 
Back
Top