• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Different Fan Speeds (5850)

SolidSnakeUS

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
1,282
I know this sounds noobish, mainly because I never really tried to deal with it ever, but is there a way, possibly with CCC or MSI Afterburner, where I could tell my 5850 to go to 100% fan speed while playing games and then back down to like 20% or 25% when just browsing on the desktop/internet? I could make new profiles with Afterburner, but CCC has been taking precedence on the fan speed over Afterburner. Any suggestions?
 
Back
Top