Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
What would be the performace differance % between using a single 10k Raptor and using 2 10k Raptors in Raid 0. I am thinking 10% in favor of raid 0 what say you?
Which performance metric are you looking for? Read I/Os per second? Server access patterns, desktop patterns, or database server patterns? Write MB/s? I/O latency? I/O completion time? Fry's Electronics salesmen BS metric?