difference in Beyers DT770...

Lone_Bullet.be

Limp Gawd
Hi, half a year ago I bought myself a custommade DT 770 2006 32Ohm
Is there any difference between those and a DT770pro (80 ) ?
I chose 32Ohm to drive it directly with my MP3 ( stupid choice, should've bought a amp ).

Resistance... You will need alot more power to effecientially drive those 320ohm vs. 80ohm.

I'm pretty new to the audiophille scene, so I cannot honestly comment on difference in sound on one vs. the other.

I recommend an amp no matter what varient you have. As far as maker, Mister-X has a really good following here as well as in head-fi.org. If your looking for "home-grown" amps, drop him a PM. I personally went with the Headroom MiniAmp and have not looked back since. :0 Good luck!

Why ty, but i am affraid you misred my post i have a 32 Ohm version not a 320 Ohm. And i was wondering the difference between a pro and a 2006 version. Also...I have an amp but , while it works, i want more. Currently have a PA2V2. Now i'm looking into a Headamp ( Desktop probably ...is €600, but ok... ). Have to save for it thougth ^^

the 770 Pro/80's are the best sounding 770's. I had a pair of pro/250's but the 80's sounded better. Generally the 250's are held to sound better then the 32's, but I haven't heard the 32's.

o crappos....they costed me half-a-kidney and now they're the worst 770 :(
One good point is: they're still 770 ^^ and STILL sound friggin' great for me :D

Back