Hi,
I am buying a cluster. I received two offers from two companies based on Xeon X5650 and E5650, respectively. I did not find any info on E5650 on the Intel Website (it looks like a ghost), whereas it seems to be known on the Web and sold in some countries (e.g., Australia or Slovakia). Does someone can tell me if the Xeon E5650 exists and what is the difference between Xeon X5650 and E5650? Thank you
Umberto
I am buying a cluster. I received two offers from two companies based on Xeon X5650 and E5650, respectively. I did not find any info on E5650 on the Intel Website (it looks like a ghost), whereas it seems to be known on the Web and sold in some countries (e.g., Australia or Slovakia). Does someone can tell me if the Xeon E5650 exists and what is the difference between Xeon X5650 and E5650? Thank you
Umberto